We at MMA Cork put a big emphasis on conducting our classes in a friendly and relaxed environment where everyone helps and looks out for each other.
Our main rules are:
- No Egos – They don’t belong in our gym.
- Greet everyone who comes in the door, especially new members.
- Don’t hurt your partner. Train at a rate that they are comfortable with.
- Treat others the same way you would expect to be treated.
- Be hygienic, cut your nails and make sure you are clean before you train with others.
- No shoes on the mat, and wear shoes going to the toilet or when you are off the mat.
- Respect our facilities. Put your rubbish in the bin and put your gear back after use. You wouldn’t leave things lying on the floor in your own home, so don’t do it in ours.